BCLS wanted to turn the existing website into a responsive design so that customers could access it on mobile devices as mobile access was increasing.
Discovery: The team from AKA identified the existing features and identified opportunities for improvement based on a Heuristic Evaluation.
Design: We split the feature list into several sprints. In each sprint, we created wireframes that we tested with users mid-ways to iterate on our solutions. We worked with a mobile-first approach and teste both desktop and mobile wireframes.
Through user feedback, we identified additional product requirements that couldn’t all get integrated due to budget and time restrictions.